Join us as a Reviewer
Peer review is the heart and soul of scholarly publication. It is thus imperative to adopt an impartial peer reviewing process. We believe in highest standards of publication and therefore follow a double-blind peer review process. Our review process takes 3 to 4 weeks to complete.
During this period, we ask the subject specialists to give their expert opinion on submitted manuscripts. Based on these suggestions we either accept (with or without further revision) or reject the manuscript.
The editorial team of JPDA will welcome prospective reviewers who are experts in any discipline of dentistry. If you are willing to join us and fulfill the given criteria, then fill the form given in the link below:
- Ph.D, FCPS, MDS, MCPS, MSc, M. Phil or equivalent qualification with at least 3 years of research experience.
- Have 5 local or international publications
- Prior reviewing experience is desired but not mandatory
Benefits of becoming a Reviewer
- All reviewers are acknowledged in the last issue of each year.
- Reviewers with significant contribution may be appointed on the editorial board.